View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2019, 09:03 (Ref:3922171)   #1610
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Whilst I agree it's due to Cameron remain voters forget that We were offered a general election. On the basis of the referendum; we had the referendum and in the.biggest turn out ever (?) The vote was to.leave.

Then we had another general election where the conniving remain politicians hoped to secure a big majority. Sadly.May was so useless she screwed their idea and so a minority government was the outcome. And thst is the problem. Had the remain camp accepted the result of the.original referendum this almighty mess would not exist. As they say if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the.problem.

Aaand don't buy.the current "I told you so" comments concerning the latest business news. What nobody tells you is how badly Italy and now Germany are doing in terms of trade. They are on, if not tipped over, the cliff edge.

France is not far behind.

Peter; "There are none so blind as they that will not see"

I have noticed over the last three years that virtually all of the 'abuse, or insults' have been thrown by the Remainers. It is them who fill the pages of the cheaper papers with their denigration of Leavers, aided and abetted by the Media in general.

But then I am all in favour President Trump, such a change from slimy politicos like Obama.