View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2021, 14:33 (Ref:4034955)   #163
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Seriously? Lets see the statistics on a "per hour spent on activity" basis. So yes, we all spend an huge amount of time in our houses. And yes there is a multitude of ways to injure yourself and die in your own home. But if you are saying that sitting on my couch in front of the TV for 10 hours is just as dangerous as riding a bicycle or motorcycle on public roads with other traffic for the same length of time is equally dangerous (same amount of risk to health).

This is an equivalency fallacy. And it also is very closely to the well worn logic that we occasionally see here in that... Racing is dangerous, therefore no need to advocate for or improve safety.

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 13 Feb 2021 at 14:45.