View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2017, 06:08 (Ref:3749019)   #13
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
your making me laugh. last night you complained about people swinging their bits and now you are doing the same thing for no reason

Scrut on July 3 asked if there was any mention of F4 losses for the last 12 months, I took that as July 2016 to June 2017

I replied that report only covered 6 months of that period ie July 2016 to December 2016

I also pointed out that there is no need to mention those losses in an annual report
Ah, so there was a misunderstanding, thanks for clearing that up. An easy mistake to make when the report is for 2016 not any other period. I could see what Scrut wrote, I quoted it.

I'm not doing anything other than trying to make some sense of whats written. It makes communication on a forum where intonation and body language can't be conveyed in any meaningful way. Any thoughts of other agendas simply aren't there.