View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2021, 18:49 (Ref:4047159)   #9
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Nice.

Same number of matchups as March Madness again?
The plan is for a first round of 32 matches, of which I have 64 cars ready to go (and seeded).

However, if more cars are nominated by the time I get to the 32nd fixture, I can add those to that last poll.

e.g. the 32nd fixture currently will have three cars in the poll (following Gerard's nomination):
Ferrari 312T
Williams FW26
Ferguson P99