View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2018, 13:58 (Ref:3814664)   #3
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
I don't think it will be full course yellow free though. I think some prototype driver is going to slam the car in the wall like the #31 Cadillac did last year as both the GTLM and prototype races will be very intense. Lets hope for no lap 1 calamity. If you avoid that then it can sort out and be clean after that.

No prediction for a winner. Long Beach is anybody's game. Must say I hope both races can be won by somebody that did not win Daytona/Sebring.
I think somebody is going to go for a gap that closes to quickly and we will get a yellow (or two). A new winner would be good for the championship battles.