View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2020, 17:46 (Ref:3952779)   #2766
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touringlegend View Post
Rory Butcher says he will be able to share his 2020 plans soon, although it doesn’t specifically say Btcc. https://www.rorybutcherracing.co.uk/2019-season/
At the end of the article he is quoted 'It won’t be long before the 2020 BTCC season kick starts and I’ll be working hard to ensure that I’m in a position to challenge once again. I look forward to updating you on how my season is shaping up as soon as I can!'