Old 3 Oct 2006, 11:55 (Ref:1726283)   #6
Wolfgang
Rookie

Germany
Hannover
Wolfgang should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
List T290 1972

At first a little bit background:
My busines interests have nothing to do with cars, racecars are just my private hobby since a long time. I startet middle of the 60th with ralleys, drove in the 70th slalom and drove since the 80th on racetracks modern cars. 1989 I race the first time a historic racecar and have much fun with my little ELVA. 1994 I race the last time a modern Porsche at Daytona. My Lola T290 I race since 1994. In the meantime there are new rules for historic cars. We have to sorted out the history of our cars without gaps for the Heritage Papers! If we dont do this job we have to race in future against modern replikas like new Chevron B16 (sorry Helen and Vin)!!

Some years ago I startet a private internet-site to share my private pictures of my historic cars with the internet community. There are monthly more than 100.000 hits. (in the meantime I host for a friend the story of a modern LMS car). Some month ago I started the T290 list about the drivers who drove a T290 in 1972 with pics from 1972 and frome today. I collect information from racecar books, magasines and from the internet. The site of Mr. Roman Krejci is a excellence work and very helpful to cross scheck informations, my complements to Mr. Kejci! I try in my T290 list to clear up the year 1972, to have for everyone a base for historic papers, I dont want to make somebody angry, I only collect public informations and try to give correct infos about copyright of the shown pics.

Excuse to everone, special to Mr. Driftwood .........

Wolfgang