View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2018, 04:47 (Ref:3832776)   #42
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Mmm, probably was red and yellow- I was too busy trying to avoid going off on the oil..... Sometimes the LED panel colours can be a bit difficult to differentiate unless a simple red, yellow or green- In the race a slow moving car at Stavelot 2 prompted a flashing white panel- or was it yellow? The car in front of me thought the latter, so lifted off. I kept my right foot hard in and went straight past him and the slow car as it looked white to me. It was.... (Fortunately )

Every time I drive around Spa it is enjoyable, whatever I’m in! I was a bit frustrated though in the race as Morgan Challenge cars are potentially considerably faster than an FIA +4. (Fastest race lap by winner 2:39 !!!!!) I would get overtaken on the straights and then get held up through Eau Rouge or round Combes, Fanges etc. With lower horsepower it would then take a while to get up to full pace again. However, think the marshals enjoyed at least one car on skinny cross plies drifting round the twiddly bits, instead of cornering on rails like most..... 2nd race later this morning, and car ready to go. Was bit of light rain during the night but think will be dry all day now that’s cleared.