View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2020, 14:26 (Ref:3952295)   #2245
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Missing the point again...
Who is?

I posted a link to an article that said they were planning an event in 2021, which also was in response to a query on whether the event was to replace on of the existing two events in the region.
After mentioning the 2021 event, which shows that the organisers are planning to build up to the GP, I was asked if I was sure.
I then followed this up with a direct quote from the article that makes the reference to 2021, I'm then accused of trying to make out someone else was wrong.

Now I'm accused of missing the point?

The point was that the organisers of a proposed GP are planning an event in 2021......
What other point is being missed?