View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2020, 00:05 (Ref:3981644)   #19
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theunser View Post
Yes, I know Stroll's dad owns the team, but it becoming a factory team might change things.
But realistically I think too Stroll is staying, I'd just really like to see Stoffel there.
He owns, or controls via investment group, controlling interest and is the managing director of the factory as well. Stroll is only leaving F1 if he has a top level Aston Martin program to go to and GTE is dead, it just hasn't been shot yet. GT3 maybe but that's less factory teams than private with factory money.

Maybe Daddy will build him a DPi and he can go play in IMSA and let the quick guys run the F1 cars.