View Single Post
Old 17 May 2017, 11:32 (Ref:3734051)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
If Cole was a second a lap slower than Plato last year, and the CoG has been changed for both cars, then shouldn't Cole still be a second a lap slower?
He still was about that if you look at best lap charts.
JP vs JC

R5 - 1:11.471 vs 1:12.353
R6 - 1:21.250 vs 1:22.189
R7 - 1:17.971 vs 1:18.549
R8 - 1:19.556 vs 1:19.529
R9 - 1:18.045 vs 1:18.483

After his 'big jump forward', and solving the Subaru riddle - he's moved from being nearly 1s a lap quicker than Cole to 0.5s quicker!

At the same time, his delta to Sutton at R6 was 0.1s and at R9 was 0.5s.
I don't buy that it was a problem carried over from Brands, which has now been solved, because the numbers don't reflect that. He was still off Sutton's pace in sector 2 - so perhaps he should turn the engine up a bit?