View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2017, 16:24 (Ref:3754520)   #10
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
The nin-F1 formula subforum is fine as it is. The overpopulated subforum is sports car racing.

I think it should have a subforum for ACO (FIA WEC, ELMS, ASLMS), and a North American subforum for IMSA, PWC and SCCA.
I agree that the Sportscar forum is over saturated. There's a LOT of active threads on that forum that regularly get bumped off of the first page.

I'd lay it out in this way

SportsCar Main Forum
- ACO (WEC, ELMS, AsLMS, etc)
- NA (IMSA, PWC, etc)

Anything that doesn't fit into ACO/NA, (like Blancpain) I'd put in the main forum. Just my opinion.