View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2005, 21:03 (Ref:1385053)   #44
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Raducha R
Though I am not able to attend the major events of the UK or Germany...and so on, I do attend race events at a beatiful track here in Connecticut. It is Lime Rock Park. www.Limerockpark.com

The American Lemans team was here in July and had a wicked battle with the Chris Dyson program. With Chris exploding a motor that looked like a Top Fuel explosion, his day ended just short of a Victory. I am not sure who would have won for not the circumstances...but it was a hell of an a event with Team Audi securing the Lemans win and Lime Rock all within 3 weeks.

As fast as the Prototypes run at Lime Rock my main touyr of events is on the Short Tracks of New England. Quarter Mile to Five Eighths in length the cars I enjoy are called Outlaw Late Model, IMSA Super Modifieds, NASCAR Tour Modifieds, and Midgets. We have too many support divisions here but they too can be exciting, though ugly race cars.
All that stuff sounds right up our street. Rick keep your eye on what happens with Tenths radio in the near future. try my Journal for latest progress http://tentenths.com/forum/journal.p...owjournal&j=32 ) It's looking like we may start to make a move in September, and if there is stuff from Lime Rock you can tell us about, I'll be a great addition. We've currently got contacts from the UK, Ireland and Australia. We could do with drumming up some stuff from the USA. (PS Input from South Africa, the Middle East and anywhere else where you have motor racing would be cool also!)

Cheers,
Al