Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2018, 17:00 (Ref:3845424)   #70
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I think that same topic was discussed by (I think) the Sky broadcast team in the paddock during the race weekend in which the topic came up? The speculation then (as you say) was it was more likely about preventing the onboard camera from seeing something. It sounds very plausible.

Richard
It's bounced around as a discussion point for a while now, with nothing new really coming to light yet.

Which seems to be fuelling the tin hat brigade, and allowing those with agendas to keep banging their drums.

If there was really something genuinely untoward happening, it would surely have been pressed harder by the other teams by now?