Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2019, 17:48 (Ref:3924526)   #271
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
You’re absolutely right, I even had a tenther ‘confess’ that he had a 330E company car and no charger at home.... Just drove it like a normal car.

There’s a newly refurbed council car park in Norwich centre that has 6 chargers, free to car park users. I often walk past and look to see what cars are charging, and usually it will be up to 4 PHEVs and 1 or 2 EVs. The former are the same ones every time I look- 330E, Mini Countryman x 2 and Outlander, and there all day....

I believe the UK BIK advantage has been reduced considerably, and emphasis being put onto EVs, which will incur zero percent for next tax year. Plus the government purchase grant on PHEVs has been removed. And yet more and more manufacturers are announcing plug-ins......