View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2019, 23:25 (Ref:3939543)   #5600
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a quick summary . Hope you don't mind :)

Well after probably some of the worst couple of days and continue to be mental health wise I went to Brands for the last meeting of the year for me for the Britcar Night race.

Great experience. Was quite surreal seeing David Brabham driving a Brabham BT62 along the Brabham Straight. The car was mega, sounds a bit like a Aussie V8 with some awesome back fire. It duly won the race.

Relatively small meeting but was lovely ( although personally overshadowed by my own health) to see some club racing again. Was some great battles in the Saloons and Minis espescially in the rain. Having never seen Night raving at Brands it was quite surreal to see. Another event ticked off.

Seen everything from a 1920s Pre War Alfa to a 2019 Brabham.
Been a great year racing wise for me with 16 days at events across 13 events.

Now onto the WEC 4 Hours at 3 am tomorrow morning .

Thankyou everybody this year, been a pleasure talking about the various meetings wih you all throughout. Just wished I could have met more of you in person. Been a tough year but this small bit of internet has really helped through the tough times.

Cheers
Will