View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2013, 08:12 (Ref:3189790)   #41
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For me personally, and this is just my opinion, the VE commodore is one of the best looking sedans out at the moment. Its not as aggressive front on like the falcon, but man its got a great arse! Simple in design admittedly, but some of the best cars often are.

have never owned one and more than likely never will. I had the option of buying a SS-V with 6spd manual a while back, but it just didn't float my boat. But to look at....phwooaar! I felt like a midget driving it even though i am over 6 foot tall! I often get the omega and SV6 as hire cars and they are always a blast. The XR6 on the other hand has an awful gearbox and doesn't have the right feel as the commie. Still gets up and boogies though....

In the end i went with a Mazda 6 2.5L sporthatch (in black) with the 6spd manual....rare as rocking horse do-do's (manual versions that is), but a good drive nonetheless, and not bad on the 'looks' front.

The new falcon, from what i've seen looks the business, but i'm not sold on the VF looks-wise