Thread: Electric GT
View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2018, 19:56 (Ref:3852470)   #91
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hydrogen's a pesky beast, with its single proton and partner electron. It slips through some metals like they're not there, and binds with others at stupendously low temperatures to make weird crystalline stuff that has bizarre properties.

I'm really not sure I'd be happy with a cylinder of cryogenic hydrogen a few inches behind my backside in a racing car. And I definitely wouldn't be rushing towards one in the event of a crash.

It's also not that energy dense, so you'd need an awful lot of it, which makes it even scarier!