Thread: Programmes Race Programmes
View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2005, 17:20 (Ref:1225407)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Race Programmes

The brother of a friend of ours sadly died last week. Yesterday, his sister gave me something, because she thought I'd like to have it.

Its an absolutely pristine copy of the programme from the John Player Grand Prix of Europe, held at Brands Hatch on 25.9.83. There is barely a mark on it. It also has the "mini-programme" insert, plus a flyer for the 1984 British Grand Prix - general admission price - £7.00 - read it and weep........

Now, I haven't checked on Ebay for similar, but I guess it has some value? (Not that I want to appear mercenary, you know......).