View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2021, 09:26 (Ref:4087869)   #2564
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I am seeing reports to the contrary:

'Channel 4’s usual Formula 1 partner Whisper will produce wrap-around content, while race commentary will be provided by Sky Sports F1’s David Croft and Martin Brundle.

The move to allow Channel 4 to air some of their own bespoke pre and post-race content, whilst taking Sky commentary is a sensible compromise between the two broadcasters, off the heels of the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix.'

Edit - I realise the confusion in my previous post. I referred to 'presenting team', when I was actually thinking 'commentary team'.
Well, I look forward to the opportunity to experience the Sky team, I always used to like Martin Brundle's work. (But I also fear I may well be back on here on Monday complaining about 'Shouty Crofty'!)