View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2008, 03:58 (Ref:2147969)   #23
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttlefish
It's the exact same paint scheme as their Speed GT corvette! Boring, uninspired. Even the same sponsors.

I agree, the shape is a bit odd. Reminds me of a Trans-Am car from 2000. The front bumper looks a little NASCAR CoTish. The windshield looks huge compared to the rest of the car, and hopefully they'll do something about those awful wheels! Though I must concede, the headlights and hood area look much more tame, almost "cute" compared to the GT1 corvettes, which I think is a huge plus.
I hoping he wouldn't muck up the SWC car livery, and he didn't. The positive of keeping the same scheme is that everyone knows that's Lou. If he can get a podium headers will be flying off the shelves.