View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2020, 14:02 (Ref:3966965)   #1924
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by percy View Post
Been a while since I posted photos on this forum - do I need to have them hosted somewhere (Flickr etc?) Or can I attach them directly?
Ta
It is quite easy, even RBS managed it after a week or two.

Click on the 'paper clip' image on the top bar, and a new window will open click 'browse' and find the image on your computer, and 'open' and the URL (?) will open in the first box, repeat until all six are filled and then click upload. When the message, files are uploading is finished click 'preview post' to ensure all is as it should be then 'submit post'.

Hey presto, and welcome to the Picture Parade. Just one word of warning,
No Morgan pictures, please.

Senior Partner.