View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2006, 22:19 (Ref:1724755)   #41
GoLowndes
Rookie

Australia
Sydney
GoLowndes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi, I'm new here, so here are my answers

1. Have you attended any motorsport event within the past 12 months?

Yes, Bathurst will be my 3rd V8 event, but I watch all the rounds I can't get to

2. If your answer to above was "No", please comment whether you would have attended if the event was a) closer, b) on a different date, c) cheaper to attend, d) other (please explain)

N/A

3. Have you noticed the "male" orientated sponsorship and marketing campaigns on and off the track?

Of course, but I kinda rationalise it by the fact that it's a male dominated sport, so I guess it's to be expected, though it can get a bit much at times.

4. Have you read a motorsport event program within the past 12 months?

Yes

5. Have you read a motorsport magazine (ie: Auto Action) within the past 12 months?

Yes

6. Are you interested in participating in motorsport?

Currently don't participate but always interested (not in a driving capacity because I know I'd suck at that!)

7. If you answered yes to the above question, is there a main reason why you have not seeked to partake already?

No idea where to start!!

8. Do you believe that females should be represented stronger within the motorsport industry?

Yes

9. Do you believe that females play a strong part in the motorsport industry?

Not really.

And on a final note, I don't go to the racing to check out the drivers, I'm there for the sport.