View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2022, 13:21 (Ref:4115547)   #12
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
You know that's a pretty low bar when so many fans can't even get their head around setting a series-link on the right channel
I guess the question is: Knowledgeable for a BTCC crowd, or knowledgeable for a Motorsport crowd in general?

In general, I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest the bar for being a knowledgeable BTCC follower is fairly low....