View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2009, 13:40 (Ref:2516775)   #42
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wonder how long it will be before my Focus becomes a classic and then the family and I can do the 3 days for £80 ??

The issue with the concerts is clouded because for several months they were a separate cost (£60-£100 for the Saturday one from memory), then they disappeared completely and finally re-appeared 'for free'.

£20 per day, with a discount for a 3 day pass, is what I would expect if the event was at Brands but £79 (in advance, plus nearly £7 in fees ) was a huge hike from 2008.

I felt the overall 2008 event was better, the actual racing was excellent both years, but I would prefer a motorsport event rather than an event where motorsport is a part. When the event was launched it seemed to be a music event with racing, Rocking and Racing I believe, and the concert tickets were the big sell. Hopefully that idea has now gone and it can return to a racing event. Maybe the Scarf and Goggles can return).

I spent 3 enjoyable days at this years event but the reason for my comments is that it could be so much better.