View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2015, 20:47 (Ref:3571970)   #10
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Ferrari were impressive and quicker than everyone but Lewis with his new specification Mercedes PSU, but then I suppose they were using a two litre engine for this race.*
Mercedes obviously dominated the race from one side of the garage, but then the "team" has two cars and two drivers. Plus their race result was almost thrown into doubt due to inaccurate tyre pressures (using tyre pressure gauges out of a Christmas Cracker isn't really professional!)
So, it has to be my old favourites - Williams.
*This tongue-in-cheek' quip' is based on a long standing joke amongst friends that Ferrari always cheat at Monza but never gat caught! I'm sure there is no truth in this and that it's purely coincidental that historically, Ferrari have often managed fantastic showings at The Italian GP despite how dire the rest of their season has been...