View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2016, 17:54 (Ref:3670052)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
3. Any potential fun was killed dead by DRS. Really starting to crush my love for this sport, now...

I think what bothers me most is the sheer laziness from the FIA to not adjust/move the zones and try some different things. After its first year in 2011, they made various changes and tweaks to many of the zones for 2012/13. Since then, we've seen barely any changes made, which suggests they're perfectly happy with highway passes.

It's killing my love for this sport. I can't force myself to be excited for inevitable passes, I just can't. I don't even have that same adrenaline that I used to get for the 5 lights going out now. The dull hum of the V6 doesn't exactly help.

This was sad.

Selby
Well I hope next season's changes to the cars does something to improve the racing because I don't want to watch another season, if it continues like this.