View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2018, 18:24 (Ref:3861681)   #52
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
French or not, there's nothing like an offense. But, just because you suggest a comment , I was wondering how to fill the grids at Paul Ricard, beginning of the season. Interesting to see.
PA will offer again Hungary. Do you know why places like Estoril or Jarama are set aside?
I’ve no idea why a Spanish or Italian race wasn’t included. Maybe not being able to secure a suitable date comes into it. Or they’re nervous about brexit! If you look at the mainland Europe events, I assume MHR have ‘bought into’ all of them. The two French events are HVM I believe, so will include their own race series? Having said that, I can’t see too many people from the UK wanting to rush down to Ricard at the end of March, especially with Peter Auto at Barcelona a week later.....

The opportunity to race at Mugello or Misano would be nice, or Estoril, or Jarama, or Jerez, or to go back to Imola! Will be interesting to see what the Iberian Historic Endurance calendar has next year......