Thread: Nikita Mazepin
View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2020, 16:18 (Ref:4021769)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
The F1 "We Race as One" thing is going to be tested to the maximum in 2021. We've got a race in a country where women are being prosecuted as terrorists for driving, and we've got this prize wee pr*ck groping women. Whilst the "We Race as One" slogan has largely been used regarding race, it has been used for gender, sexuality and many other points.
right!

the notion that a team is allowed to handle these things internally in 2020 is a odd to me.

N.American sports are different i guess, but anything that even remotely smells like assault, especially an allegation that has videos making the social media rounds, the league gets involved. and not just involved in the background, but very publicly involved and make sure they are seen to be the ones leading the investigation.