Thread: Driver Daniel Ricciardo
View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2021, 12:50 (Ref:4058412)   #5
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A more positive assessment of Ricciardo's situation:
'Missed in Daniel Ricciardo’s French Grand Prix drive was the most clear sign yet that he has finally found his feet at McLaren.

The Aussie drove at his aggressive best after starting 10th on the grid to finish sixth, giving McLaren a successful day the office with Lando Norris finishing fifth.

On the surface, it is easy for Formula 1 pundits to chalk Monday morning’s race up as another day when Norris bested his teammate.'

There is quite a lot of reasoning our there discussing his recent performances. Currently, I think it is too early to tell definitively. He has admitted himself that - 'starting to get a bit more comfortable in the car, a bit of confidence in racing situations', having previously said that he is in a quirky car that must be driven on a “knife’s edge” to extract its full potential.

As he beings to adjust, I think he will be back challenging for more representative results.