Old 20 May 2009, 10:41 (Ref:2465615)   #8
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvl_x19 View Post
Am I missing something? This thread makes about as much sense as handing your bank account details to a Nigerian bloke who you email...
Still supposedly in more civilized countries and in the more refined way they took care, so that in this my account I lack money, so I don't have a lot for the execution. But there are also people which for free are supporting my idea. Above beautiful for me one Greek inventor did animated films, most probably also not for so that I keep it under my bed at home.

Yes, at the animated film he doesn't have the outlet pipe and intake. In every traditional engine such pipes are and it is about dimensions very much determined which they have very much a large impact to ultimate parameters of engines. In this structure of the phenomenon occurring wtych pipes are much more intense than in traditional engines, because of opening and shutting a ports are during max speeds of pistons. At such violent opening, phenomena resonase are very strong. One should in detail work them out.. I applied such phenomena in my engine, having some given from one man worked Peenemunde under Werner Von Braun
Walter Kaaden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadenacky was a forerunner .
Expansion chamber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadenacy effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I designed at first time my prototype of engine 600 cm^ 3, to parameters 100 HP. And there is only a wonderful trick here: the Engine surprised me favourably, and has 2,5 times of more power than I established .... Neat trick !!!

In 1982 we not have internet.....

Regards Andrew