View Single Post
Old 21 May 2019, 11:39 (Ref:3905054)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I have actually driven a Nissan Leaf when they first came out, I enjoyed the drive but I can't see myself buying one in the near future until they are sorted to do more miles between charging and of course charging points that don't take hours.
The one that I tried belonged to a guy that I know who "thought" that it was the dogs "do dars" but he sold it a few months later at a hell of a loss because of the problems that I state above.
Saying that, one would probably suit my other half that will only drive locally in a 10 mile radius of our house in the UK.
One other thing, I almost got run over by one in a local car park the other week because of the lack of any noise, and I can see it being a problem in the future unless some sort of audible noise is introduced especially in places where there are people walking about.
Obviously they will replace the ICE vehicles in the future but not for a fair time, and as for busses and freight transport even further ! although I did see an electric JCB type digger performing the other day but I can't see them catching on either until the tap is turned off for good
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !