Thread: COPENHAGEN HGP
View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2019, 10:57 (Ref:3921489)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Main race today was red flagged . My mate JimBrockley had a nasty shunt and is now in hospital with back injury .Word from hospital is that he wants to come out but they are keeping him in for observation . I had nice race to P4 in this new car an Elva 300. Happy with that and first Drum Brake FJ. Peter Mallet will post picture . Pack up and move on to Nurburgring now
Ah, that's what you tried to send me. Unfortunately I couldn't open it. Sorry to hear about your mate.