View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2019, 13:16 (Ref:3917163)   #3
M91
Rookie

M91 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridM91 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
How long can SC keep running out of date cars in the form of the Holden & Falcon before they have to call it quits and actually address the question of what to do next. Have the more informed members here any knowledge on this matter and where they might be going, is there actually a business plan to replace the present majority of the field and if so with what? It is becoming a concern I would think as the cars will be at least 3 years old at the end of next year and the rumours of a Camaro entry may be short circuited as well by news that it may be killed off by 2023. https://www.thedrive.com/news/28680/...planned-report

I think SC have been a victim of circumstance here in a perfect storm and the plan it runs on now has become defunct due to circumstances beyond it's control. I know this has been sort of discussed before but that was over a year ago when things were not so dire with the age of the cars. A lot of people have a lot of money wrapped up in the series and I bet they are asking questions as well.
Um... Falcon?

The only outdated model is the Altima

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't understand the point of your post