View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2017, 20:30 (Ref:3727849)   #19
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOGH View Post
How long do post serious crash preliminary findings take to be released?
How close were the nearest flag marshall stations?
This is neither the time nor the place for that discussion.

I know, everyone wants the detail, but that's best left to the people with access to all the information and that takes time to gather.

Yes, friends of mine were involved. No, I'm not trying to protect anyone; this is just the same as an aircraft accident where there's a lot of information to gather which covers a very short timeframe. As I said above, it's best left to the folks with access to all the information to do the work. Hurrying things will only lead to mistakes, and nobody benefits from them.