View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2019, 12:50 (Ref:3876692)   #329
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Interesting indeed.

Looks like MRL are moving into the "Masters" style business model. Albeit they are no doubt being paid to do the organising.
I was seated next to Duncan W’s business partner (from memory- that’s how I think he described himself) at the Jag Challenge do, and appears they have another side to the business running motoring events, like for instance the LR anniversary do at Gaydon (I think) last year. And of course they now run the racing side of Donington HF, and I believe the Thruxton Revival this year as well. I see them taking over admin of Carol’s series as a positive move, but whether the U2TC grid numbers improve- that’s another question!