View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2009, 11:30 (Ref:2529841)   #18
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ger80 View Post
You are all missing the most important question:
Will the girls be back too?
I suspect you're going to be disappointed.........the team are taking a 'no frills' approach this time around with resources focused entirely on racing. In truth, I haven't asked Jonathan about 'the girls', but, I can make an educated guess at what his answer would be.

The immediate aim is to transform the car from what it was in 2008 into a strong, reliable, competitive package for 2010. As explained in Malcolm's comprehensive article on DSC, the work being undertaken over these 5 days of testing at Snetterton is the work that would have been carried out over last Winter, a schedule designed to address the weaknesses in the package which thwarted their attack on the 2008 championship.

And, whilst the immediate focus has been to address 2008 issues and to get a baseline set-up with the 2009 aero, there is an ongoing assessment of each and every area of the package. I would anticipate further developments post Silverstone and over the Winter months prior to the team's 2010 campaign.