View Single Post
Old 12 May 2018, 13:35 (Ref:3821699)   #704
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
You both are right of course, thanks for correcting! I "just" forgot the front drop links thing… Not a detail! Anyway, the bar must be attached to the axle probably with bolted brackets this time? As to their diameter, if my memory serves, any car, any category, diameter is free. You know the sentence: please correct me if I'm wrong!
Simon if you like to visit another continent with your car this year, I could arrange a fair deal - 3 hotel nights for 2 persons free, ridiculous entry fee, no annual fee -. Let me know by PM we would love to se you and your car (Salooncar series, VdeV championship, 2 times one hour or 30' per weekend, your choice).