View Single Post
Old 26 May 2021, 13:26 (Ref:4053453)   #10
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The third BTC seat has now been confirmed, and Senna Proctor joins the grid.

He will surely require a bit of time to adjust to the Honda, although his previous BTCC win did come in FWD machinery. However, Snetterton has not been his best of hunting grounds in the BTCC to date. His best result here is a 7th place, achieving this in the second race of 2018. 2019 was a particularly bad year, with two DNF's and a 19th place.

Proctor will be hoping he can at least match his 2020 results, getting in the points for all three races - but form suggests a podium is only an outside chance. As a minimum, he is likely to go into the weekend carrying 66kg of ballast and maybe more.