View Single Post
Old 31 May 2021, 15:41 (Ref:4054082)   #15
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
ITV have already confirmed that their coverage of Euro 2020 will be shown on either ITV or ITV4. They have also confirmed that on the 13th, they will be broadcasting the Austria vs North Macedonia (ko 5pm) and Netherlands vs Ukraine (ko 8pm) fixtures.

I can't see football being bumped off ITV to make way for Tennis - and all of ITV's press releases to date have only mentioned ITV4 or ITVHub for coverage.
So one of either BTCC or Roland-Garross will not be live on ITV4, and it looks like BTCC will be the one that has to move.

Whatever happens - the schedule is due in the next few days, and everything up to then is speculation.

Last edited by crmalcolm; 31 May 2021 at 15:46.