View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2021, 20:41 (Ref:4080004)   #287
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Nah, playa! Racing in Georgia!

I've not heard anything about proof of non-Covids, …

Quote:
…but I will say (and I believe it's been less likely in the last handful of years), they may request to search your vehicle for alcohol. They'll ask if you have any and gauge your response. This was BIG problem about what? 7 years ago? I've not had any issues *knocking on wood* lately.
Sounds like Le Mans. I’d not considered this - thanks for the heads up.

What’s their beef? Glass bottles? Drinking alcohol is a sin /causes trouble? Or trying to make sure you buy at the track?

How hidden shall we make it? Spare wheel well? The whisky is no problem, but we’re going to bring some cans too.