View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2021, 20:57 (Ref:4080009)   #289
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
I'm not really worried about either one as I've been vax'ed, and I for one will not be breaking any laws or track policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Sounds like Le Mans. I’d not considered this - thanks for the heads up.

What’s their beef? Glass bottles? Drinking alcohol is a sin /causes trouble? Or trying to make sure you buy at the track?

How hidden shall we make it? Spare wheel well? The whisky is no problem, but we’re going to bring some cans too.
It's really about the State & County and their dumbass ordinances. Food is no problem, but you can't bring that devil water in and potentially trying to get revenue for the track but this is what is stated at the gate and on the website.

https://www.roadatlanta.com/track-in...track-policies
Quote:
At our fans request, we are providing expanded food and beverage (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) services throughout the entire facility. State of Georgia and Hall County law requires that alcohol may not be brought into our facility. A variety of food and beverages are available at our concession stands.
Maybe the AMA / drift races were causing some issues where they decided to start cracking down; not that PLM isn't getting a little crazy. But one year, it was crazy crackdown. Then subsided so I feel like I'm just passing along useful info and not raising red flags.

If you don't make it obvious, I think you're fine. Again, for you first timers, thought it might be useful info.