View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2021, 14:10 (Ref:4080164)   #300
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
I am kinda curious about water supply at the track. Do they have some place i can fill up a 5 gallon water jug? Also is there someplace to get ice at the track or do you have to go off site to find some?
Pretty sure the water supply is municipal Hall County. I've never drank it in 20 years as we bring the "drinking water" jugs from the grocery b/c it's cheap and more convenient. I want to say there are some actual spigots around, but can't say where (maybe that pavilion at the top of the hill at T3?) and outside other comfort stations. If you are counting on filling jugs there, you can; it just may be a little goofy.

There is a service station right near the track that sells "the big bag" (20 lbs) and other sizes of ice; we generally request late arrivers to bring us a bag or two b/c we don't venture back out, but the station is a Chevron and is here:
5516 Winder Hwy, Braselton, GA 30517

It will depend on your cooler and ice consumption, but my guess is the weather will be cool enough for it not to be too big of a deal, but echoing broad, you'll have to pick it up prior to arrival.