View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2021, 15:14 (Ref:4085125)   #288
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Basically i think drivers have become too reliant on these other things and have taken their eye off the ball where flags are concerned.
combined with a new track and limited running, perhaps we are at a limit of what a driver can keep their eye on at one time?

everyone will have suggestions on how to fix things (and this may be something i am falsely remembering something that they used to do?)...but how about an additional sound warning as well?

they know what sector every car is in so once the notice for a flag is issued a warning sound is broadcast to every car in that sector should be a relatively simple fix to implement?

is that silly?