View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2013, 15:25 (Ref:3296216)   #65
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Sorry, i seem to have stumbled on the slag off BTCC thread. I was looking for the 2014 leads / rumours one.

Turkington, Sheddon, Neal, Plato, Jordan, and Jackson and possibly a few others would hold their own at WTCC level. And before you slate them or me, remember that there are plenty of recent examples of terrible and dangerous driving at WTCC level.

Yes, there are some pay / gentlemen drivers of differing quality. We all know that, it is not news and it is not going to change.

Anyway, I don't really want to see pitsops introduced to BTCC any time soon. The battles are on track, and that is where they should stay. I'm not interested in someone gaining 3 seconds due to a better pitstop. Pistops belong in endurance racing, not short races like BTCC.