View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2020, 07:41 (Ref:3955793)   #21
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post

There are some jobs for which EVs are wonderful and some for which they are useless. The problem comes when you sometimes need the task for which it is useless and you don't happen to have the finance to buy an (expensive) EV and a capable vehicle for occasional use.

You do what I do. You rent. e.g. I don't have a camper, if I needed one to go racing I'd rent it.

The lifestyle model of car ownership is going to have to change. I foresee small, lightweight cars on the drive for daily use with the workhorses being owned by the likes of Hertz.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk