View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2020, 09:34 (Ref:3956717)   #25
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
All the things the car enthusiast likes such as a snappy manual gearbox, sport bucket seats, sporty styling with widened wheel arches, a rorty exhaust noise, feelsome steering and precise handling are missing in the Nissan Leaf,
Snappy manual gearbox - I'd prefer a paddle, or sequential.
Sport bucket seats - style over substance in a lot of cars, and could be added to any vehicle.
Sporty styling with widened wheel arches - as with bucket seats.
A rorty exhaust noise - becomes a monotonous drone that induces headaches on commutes.
Feelsome steering and precise handling - are you sure they are missing in an EV?

What you describe as appealing to a car enthusiast sounds more like the type of car that appeals to some motor-sport enthusiasts. The features are more suited to a track than an urban environment, and basically suggest a car that is styled to appeal to the boy-racer fraternity as opposed to having any real practicality.