View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2004, 14:57 (Ref:922934)   #11
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Re: BAR's new attitude.

I know that you don't like Toyota neil, but i don't understand you! Jenson has justified previous comments about getting a podium, but his quote below could be seen as a little arrogant.......

Quote:
Autosport

BAR ace Jenson Button believes that he will be able to challenge Ferrari and Michael Schumacher by the end of this season as long as his team continues with the progress it has made so far this season.
But when a team (that you don't like, incidently) says that it "hopes to get some points" it's arrogent, whilst BAR/Jenson are not pulling any punches? :confused:

Quote:
Originally posted by neilap

Toyota, on the other hand tries so hard to hide their arrogance. They say things like "We hope to get points"... ...makes me sick.
What do you expect them to say? We hope to win this season? Well, they are not in a position too, and the only position they are in are to hopefully score points, which is what they have stated.