View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2017, 13:10 (Ref:3728179)   #23
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckn002 View Post
This is a traditionally a strong track for the Hondas and I wouldn't be suprised to see 3 wins for a Type-R.
Probably Neal with no weight, Shedden and I would say Goff who seems to have more race pace than Smith.

The Subaru's may struggle - by missing yesterday's test they'll have limited set-up information about the car and track?
Neal's P3 in last year's qualy was with 75kg on so previous form suggests he should go well.
I can see another strong Mercedes weekend too going on past form.

The MG's were P4 and P5, so will have some setup data to take into the race despite missing the test.
The leading Subaru was Turks in P13, with Plato as far back as P21 nearly 1.5s off pole - so it doesn't look promising on that score.

Have the Subarus had any running at Thruxton since Qualy in 2016?