Thread: Nissan Leaf
View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2017, 07:25 (Ref:3751093)   #3
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
What I don't think is that has anyone looked at the bigger picture ? The majority of people that live in say the UK live in a street that is overcrowded with cars, a good percentage of them would probably only do a small mileage a day and an electric car would work, but where would they charge them ?
At the moment they are free of road tax, how would the government pay for road repairs ? I won't even think about people breaking down with flat batteries !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !